Tuesday 2 June 2009

Thursday Elections

Okay I think I may be closer to a decision on where my vote is going to go on Thursday. I have come down to my two choices. Lib Dems or Green Party. You might have been able to guess that from my previous blogs, if not read them again and you might see my leanings. I didn't realize I had them till I read it again!!!

Here is my reasoning so far:-

Labour :- Old and need a change. Don't get me wrong I think they have done a great job but there are too many issues they need to overcome. Gordon should have named his successor and then carried on running the country until the election. I don't think there is anything wrong with him just no one has voted for him.
Conservatives :- Very gimmicky when things go wrong for Labour. Have a lot of good ideas at the moment but are still just number crunchers. I am sure they will move a lot of numbers around and make things look good but I am more than just a
number.
UKIP :- I think there are more important issues in the world than keeping my local pub British
BMP :- Racist f*cking idiot wa*kers!!!!!

So that leaves me with Lib dems and Greens.

I am thinking for the EU elections I shall go Green Party and see how they fair. I will use this info for the general elections afterwards. If Lib Dems need a just a few to get in then I may vote there way but so far all the policy and ideas I prefer are with the Greens. Both are against racism and both have ideas on Europe which make sense economically. I would like to see Greens with more seats though.....

Well on this Thursday go the Greens.......

I think it may be to soon for me to decide for the general election, I will have to keep an eye out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment